On-site concrete and batching solutions
Rockland Concrete supplies, installs and operates batching plants for our clients throughout the UK and Ireland.
Who we are
All Rockland Concrete plants operate to the highest quality assurance standards, with full traceability through our state-of-the-art batching software.
As part of our commitment to sustainability in the operation of the plant Rockland Concrete will, wherever possible, use cement replacement products, such as GGBS, offering a significant saving in carbon dioxide emissions. We can also supply our plants with aggregate recovery and water recycling facilities. All Rockland Concrete plants have automatic moisture control in their aggregate bins.
Rockland Concrete will deliver Safety, Service and Quality Assured concrete to your projects.
What we do
Rockland Concrete supplies, installs and operates batching plants for our clients throughout the UK and Ireland. We provide:
SECURITY AND QUALITY
- Fully BSI Certified Plants with state-of-the-art automation systems
- ISO for Quality : ISO9001 Certified
- Full history and log of each and every load
- Easier quality control and stock management
- Uninterrupted, dedicated supply to your project
FLEXIBILITY TO MATCH YOUR PROJECT'S NEEDS
- Flexibility of hours, with our staff guaranteed to finish the pour no matter what the time
- Changes can be easily made to orders, start times and quantities at any time prior to the pour - even after hours as clients have direct contact with the Rockland Concrete team
- Make-up loads can be ordered and delivered on the spot, meaning no over ordering and reduced waste concrete
LESS CONGESTION ON YOUR SITE
- Fresh concrete for the pour -it has not travelled
- No need to manage traffic hold ups, queuing trucks or allow for external delays and waiting time charges.
- Reduced traffic into site (aggregate and powder deliveries can be made after hours)
- Possibility to supply other areas of the site if required
SPEED OF PREPARATION
- Pours completed in a shorter time, ensuring easier concrete finishing for the client and fewer man hours, resulting in a superior product as well as a more positive working environment
- Easy communication with the plant to make mix design changes, order modifications and new quality control procedures.